Kerneloops

James Westby james.westby at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 29 15:16:33 UTC 2009

[Please Cc me on replies as I am no subscribed]

I've been asked to get kerneloops installed by default this cycle, and
I have some ideas about how to integrate it better with apport, however
I would like to know what you would like to get from it.

I have drafted a spec at

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KerneloopsAndApport

with how I think they should co-operate, but there is an outstanding
question of what you would like reported.

I assume we would like all reports going to kerneloops.org by default?
Do you also want the reports to be sent to Launchpad for tracking as
bugs?

We can look at having them duplicated when they refer to the same
Oops so that you don't have to do that manually, but I want to
know if having them as bug reports would be useful anyway.

Thanks,

James