Introduction

Jeremy Foshee jeremyfoshee at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 12:50:26 UTC 2009

Hi Folks,
       I just wanted to introduce myself. I am Jeremy Foshee and I am very
interested in learning more about the kernel and the bug system Launchpad.
I'd be interested in helping triage and direct bugs in the appropriate
directions, but I want to be sure I am going about it in the right way. Is
there someone available that could mentor me a bit and help me in locating
good sources of information that I can use to start in this direction? I'm
willing to read and learn on my own. I'd just like a friendly push in the
right direction every now and again. :-)

Thanks for your help,

-Jeremy (JFo on FreeNode)