Kubuntu netbook hardware testing

Steve Conklin steve.conklin at canonical.com
Wed Jul 15 23:57:37 UTC 2009

Today ScottK asked me if he could contact me about hardware
enablement issues as part of the Kubuntu netbook testing
that they're starting. I said SURE!, and I think that this is
an opportunity for us to widen our hardware testing and
enablement efforts.

At a minimum we should make them aware of the tools that we
use for (for example) suspend/resume testing. I'm not sure
of the best communication channel to use between the kernel
and Kubuntu netbook teams, but I'm willing to be an interface
person.

Here's a link Scott gave me:
https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Netbook/HardwareTesting

Steve