Suggestion for LPIA management

Loïc Minier loic.minier at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 16 18:23:09 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009, Tim Gardner wrote:
>                                                                    By
> virtue of the fact that we've essentially split the trees, we have to
> package and upload separately for each branch.

 Is that also going to be the case at release time, or is the plan to
 merge back the trees into one at release time?  I think this was the
 original idea for linux / linux-lpia, but didn't happen.  This means
 that either we need to do SRUs and security updates of both, or one
 gets lesser support.

--
Loïc Minier