VMware patches for Ubuntu

Stefan Bader stefan.bader at canonical.com
Wed Jan 14 15:38:11 UTC 2009

Hi Alok,

thank you for the patches. Unfortunately by now Intrepid moved into maintenance
mode. Meaning we have to go through a stricter mode of requirements. Normally
only major bug fixes or very simple changes. I will have a look at your patches
but I cannot promise we will be able to apply them.

Regards,
Stefan

--

When all other means of communication fail, try words!