aufs2-base1-2.6.27.tar.bz2

hooanon05 at yahoo.co.jp hooanon05 at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Feb 24 06:05:40 UTC 2009

Hello,

> In the last UDS, we have discussed about putting AUFS into linux kernel
> staging tree (or mainline). I have developed a new simplified version,
> named aufs2-base1.

Now I made aufs2 public GIT tree and posted some documents to LKML as
RFC.
<http://marc.info/?l=linux-fsdevel&m=123537430814670&w=2>
and 8 documents.

As you know, my posts about aufs were ignored simply about a year
ago. And I am afraid it will happen this time. While I was requested to
merge aufs into mainline (or staging tree), I am unsure what I should do
next.

Regardless of no response on LKML, I will post aufs source files to LKML
in a week or two. But I don't think it is enough for you.
If you think my poor English may be one reason of no responce, your
action on LKML may help.

J. R. Okajima