Apport fails to submit kernel crashes due to missing hostname in URL

Martin Olsson mnemo at minimum.se
Sun Feb 15 13:33:41 UTC 2009

I currently get an error printed into my dmesg due to some intel UXA bug.
Since I have the kerneloops  package installed, it's being submitted properly.

However, the corresponding _Ubuntu_ kernel crash report never gets transmitted.
Apport says there was a kernel crash, but when I press submit it opens the
following (broken) URL in Firefox:

file:///ubuntu/+source/linux/+filebug/hG9T1SSKwZBE1iByKh1Hf7J7Suw

Notice the lack of hostname in this URL.

		Martin