[pREVIEW] 2.6.31.9 stable kernel update

Stefan Bader stefan.bader at canonical.com
Fri Dec 18 09:56:22 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I thought as I am not working, err well theoretically, I thought
I post my notes on the upcoming 2.6.31.9 update (review period
end today).

There are another 92 patches, 4 of which I just added as pre-stable
and 2 more we asked to be in stable. There is even one that has a
reference to Launchpad that is not coming from us. :)
(I added BugLink annotations to all patches I immediately could tell)

Steve, there are also a bunch (3) drm/i915 changes which we (well at
least I) did not explicitly request. Could you check your notes/lists
and in case you got bugs for those problems reply with them?

Happy $WHATEVER_YOU_DO,
-Stefan