Kernel Bug Day - Tues 22 Dec, 2009

Leann Ogasawara leann.ogasawara at canonical.com
Thu Dec 17 17:48:06 UTC 2009

Hi All,

This is just a friendly reminder that the next Kernel Bug Day will be
held Tues. 22 Dec, 2009 [1].  We'll again be focusing on bugs with
patches attached.  Don't know what a Kernel Bug Day is [2]?  This is the
perfect opportunity to find out what it's all about!

You'll notice this particular bug day lands in close proximity to the
Christmas holiday.  We anticipate many might be away on holiday and
unable to participate which is why we again chose to target bugs with
patches attached.

Please join us Tuesday in the #ubuntu-kernel IRC channel on FreeNode as
we tackle this list of bugs together.

Thanks in advance,
Leann

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/BugDay/20091222