Jaunty master tree now abstracted

Stefan Bader stefan.bader at canonical.com
Fri Aug 21 14:29:07 UTC 2009

I just pushed the code for the next Jaunty proposed kernel to the master repo.
This changes the build infrastructure to the abstracted debian directory, which
Tim wrote earlier. So in essence debian.master now contains what used to be in
debian and topic branches can create their own directory for it.

I excluded the commits for the infrastructure from the changelog as all those
changes have no effect on the resulting kernel packages (we took long to make
sure of that). So the changelog in the package will only reflect the real SRUed
changes to the kernel.

-Stefan

--

When all other means of communication fail, try words!