Uploaded linux-fsl-imx51_2.6.31-0.1

Tim Gardner tim.gardner at canonical.com
Mon Aug 10 04:19:56 UTC 2009

This is the first Karmic armel Freescale IMX51 kernel for the Babbage
board.

You'll immediately notice that its sources are not derived from the
master branch of the Karmic git repository. Use the fsl-imx51 branch
instead. Given the incompatible source code changes that the ARM vendors
have made to support their various SOCs, we (the kernel team) have
decided to support the development of the reference ARM platforms much
as we have for the Netbook kernels. Once we've hammered out all of the
operational details it'll get written up as an addendum to

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/KernelMaintenance

Tim Gardner tim.gardner at canonical.com