weekly meeting notes

Andy Whitcroft apw at canonical.com
Wed Apr 29 12:51:48 UTC 2009

There were a number of outstanding action items from the previous week
which had not yet been reported/completed.  So its likely a reminder is
in order, especially for those who were not at the meeting:

 - ogasawara smb_tp apw to discuss regression lists (or arrange UDS
   session)
 - pgraner to schedule a UDS session for X lockup bug squashing
 - manjo to deep dive on suspend/resume bugs to find patterns

Also there were no explicit actions from the meeting but I think the
following probabally should have been:

 - pgraner rtg amitk to decide if we need and or confirm there is a
   UDS session on arm flavors, on chosing the arm level (armv7) we are
   going with.
 - ogasawara to report on the apr-28 bug day

-apw