Karmic is branch happy

Tim Gardner tim.gardner at canonical.com
Fri Apr 17 17:51:40 UTC 2009

Pursuant to the conversation that Amit and I had about keeping
information branches in the Karmic git repo (for example,
pending-upstream-patches), I've created yet another branch
'patches-that-need-love' that will contain UBUNTU patches that did not
forward port cleanly, and that we'd really like to have in the released
kernel. Of course, the first of those is that 'ball and chain' patch
0001-UBUNTU-SAUCE-no-up-ACPI-initramfs-DSDT-override.patch from Jaunty.
Perhaps someone could have a go at it whilst I work on other things.

Scott - I dropped 0001-UBUNTU-SAUCE-tracer-for-sreadahead.patch in there
as well so that we don't forget (in case your upstream patch doesn't
make it). You have submitted it, right?

Tim Gardner tim.gardner at canonical.com