UBUNTU: SAUCE: Added quirk to recognize GE0301 3G modem as an interface.

Timo Aaltonen tjaalton at cc.hut.fi
Tue Apr 7 14:02:04 UTC 2009

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009, manoj.iyer at canonical.com wrote:

> ok here you go, I did that to save you from having to scroll though a lengthy
> email. I am also attaching the patches in case thunderbird wraps lines :)
> Here is the cherry pick patch + quirk:

Thanks Manoj! I'll send the quirk upstream ASAP, so it could be dropped
from SAUCE in the future.

The device works fine if I set a random username & password in
network-manager (otherwise the authentication would fail). Asac thought
that the hso driver should probably do that by default, but we'll see..