CVE list

Kees Cook kees at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 25 17:57:50 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'd like to get a kernel update rolling, but it'd be nice if the
-proposed kernel could get released first.

Here's the current list:

                       dapper         feisty          gutsy          hardy
CVE-2007-6716          needed         needed         needed   not-affected
CVE-2008-2372    not-affected   not-affected   not-affected         needed
CVE-2008-3276    not-affected         needed         needed         needed
CVE-2008-3525          needed         needed         needed         needed
CVE-2008-3526    not-affected   not-affected   not-affected         needed
CVE-2008-3534          needed         needed         needed         needed
CVE-2008-3535          needed         needed         needed         needed
CVE-2008-3792          needed         needed         needed         needed
CVE-2008-3901          needed         needed         needed         needed
CVE-2008-3911          needed         needed         needed         needed
CVE-2008-3915          needed         needed         needed         needed
CVE-2008-4113          needed         needed         needed         needed

Note that CVE-2008-2372 is already in the -proposed hardy kernel, IIRC.

smb, let me know if you need any pointers, all the details (and in some
cases, links to commits) should be visible at
http://people.ubuntu.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/CVE-YYYY-NNNN

Thanks!

-Kees

--