disable iwl3945: Radio disabled by HW RF Kill switch message

Emanoil Kotsev deloptes at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 22:48:43 UTC 2008

Hello,

I installed few weeks ago kubuntu. I've been using debian for couple of
years.

I have a simple problem but don't know how to solve it

I would like to disable following message

Oct 17 00:44:07 maistor kernel: ACPI: PCI Interrupt 0000:0c:00.0[A] -> GSI
17 (level, low) -> IRQ 17
Oct 17 00:44:07 maistor kernel: iwl3945: Radio disabled by HW RF Kill switch

It would be nice to point me where to look for a sollution

the iwl driver is new to me as I've been using the ipw3945 until now.

Thanks and kind regards