Upcoming Ubuntu Kernel Team Meeting - Tuesday, 14th of October - 17:00 UTC - #ubuntu-meeting

Dan Munckton lists at munckfish.net
Tue Oct 14 11:38:07 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-10-14 at 06:41 -0400, Pete Graner wrote:
> If there are any discussion points or items for decision that you
> would
> like to add to the agenda [1], add an item to it and begin
> preparations
> to present a short introduction to the topic on #ubuntu-meeting during
> the scheduled session.

I care about the powerpc linux-ports kernel because I'm working to keep
Ubuntu running on PS3. I'd really like to propose the following item to
the agenda (but I don't have write perms on the page):

o Future of the linux-ports kernels
  * Can we keep ports in sync with the official Ubuntu kernel in Jaunty? Like lpia does now?
  * Is there anyone that cares about ia64 (currently FTBFS), sparc, hppa?

Cheers

Dan