Timing question regarding applesmc (#102270, #248238, etc)

Henrik Rydberg rydberg at euromail.se
Sun Oct 5 22:05:13 UTC 2008

I have a question about timing regarding the patches to the applesmc
module. A total of eight patches are now in Andrew's -mm tree, and it
seems likely that they will appear in 2.6.28. I assume cherry-picking
commits from 2.6.28 is your preferred choice of including bugfixes
into Intrepid. However, since Intrepid is already in beta, there is
a risk those patches wont appear upstream in time. Would you rather
still wait, or include the patches right away?

Cheers,
Henrik Rydberg