Blessing mcasadevall/ubuntu-jaunty-ports as the new ports branch for jaunty

Michael Casadevall sonicmctails at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 19:49:27 UTC 2008

As some members of the kernel team already are away, I've been working
on managing and updating the ports branch for jaunty, with great
success (ports now have apparmour, and our based on 2.6.27.4, with
confirmed successful builds on all architectures). I'd like to see
this branch become the new ports mainline branch, and what, if any
checking, the kernel team would like to do before its uploaded (I have
a sponsor who is willing to upload the kernel, once the kernel team
acks it).
Michael