Update to buildscripts

Stefan Bader stefan.bader at canonical.com
Mon Jun 23 19:45:03 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I just pushed some updates to the buildscripts git. Though still in
progress I believe it is stable enough for usage.

There is one thing that can cause strange errors. I enhanced the info
that is written to the build-status file on the target hosts. It now
contains shell variable definitions. But this can cause problems when
old files are encountered, so it is best to remove them manually in that
case.

The main feature added is the ability to build LUM without the header
packages installed. The must be present in the base directory (they are
after a normal kernel build). build-monitor isn't useful for lum build
though. I have to add that later.

Stefan