#220524: Only 86MB of RAM shown available on PS3 in Hardy

Ben Collins ben.collins at canonical.com
Fri Jun 6 16:45:32 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-06-06 at 10:39 +0100, Dan Munckton wrote:
> Hi
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-ports/+bug/220524
>
> The fix for this issue has been committed to Linus' 2.6 tree:
>
> http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commit;h=cec08e7a948326b01555be6311480aa08e637de2
>
> If it's ok, could someone please pull this into the
> ubuntu-intrepid-ports tree on kernel.ubuntu.com?

I had hoped that linux-ports would be directly maintained by people
interested in it. Could I suggest that you apply for an account on
zinc.ubuntu.com (kernel.ubuntu.com) with me, and we can setup access to
the tree there? This way, you wont have to ask :)

To apply for an account, associate an SSH pub key and GPG pub key with
your launchpad account, and send an email to me with the LP account name
signed by your GPG key.

Thanks