Notice of Kernel Bug Migration

Leann Ogasawara leann.ogasawara at canonical.com
Thu Jul 31 22:33:28 UTC 2008

Hi Guys,

Per previous discussions regarding migrating older kernel bugs to the
newer kernel package[1], I'll be moving forward with this next week.  On
Thursday Aug 7 I've arranged with the Launchpad team to help coordinate
with this effort.  I've also asked that for any bug that is touched
during this transition, we temporarily disable sending bug mail to the
ubuntu-kernel-team if subscribed.  All other subscribers will receive
email.  I hope that this won't cause any disruption to your normal day
to day activities and avoid filling your Inbox.  Let me know if you have
any questions or concerns about this.

Thanks,
Leann

[1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/kernel-team/2008-June/002558.html