Asking for review and inclusion in the kernel

BruceChang at via.com.tw BruceChang at via.com.tw
Fri Jul 25 08:03:47 UTC 2008

To whom it may concern:
    This is Bruce from VIA Technologies, Inc. We received some complaints that the interface between Ubuntu kernel and VIA driver will have problem after kernel updated. Although it is prepared to be checking-in mainline, however it still take time for be in mainline kernel. To avoid regressing 8.04 users, we would like to request your kind help to review attached DRM patch set for VIA chrome9 graphic driver and to include them in the 8.10 release. Please kindly let me know if you have any comment.

Thank you very much and best regards
Bruce C. Chang(張祖明)
VIA Technologies, Inc.
Address: 1F, 531, Chung-Cheng Road, Hsin-Tien, 231 Taipei
Tel: +886-2-22185452 Ext 7323
Fax: +886-2-22186282
Skype: Bruce.C.Chang
Email: BruceChang at via.com.tw