Pull requests

Fabio M. Di Nitto fabbione at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 28 09:32:41 UTC 2008

Hi guys,

please pull:

1) /srv/kernel.ubuntu.com/git/fabbione/ubuntu-hardy-gfs2.git

into ubuntu-hardy. There are several changes to fs/gfs2 only that contains
tons of bug fixes required to make gfs2 to work in .24.

2) /srv/kernel.ubuntu.com/git/fabbione/ubuntu-hardy-lum-gfs1.git

into ubuntu-hardy-lum. This is a CVS resync with upstream and our source.
We had a set of local patches and those are now upstream. The resync will
kill any ubuntu delta and update the code.

3) /srv/kernel.ubuntu.com/git/fabbione/ubuntu-hardy-lum-uvc.git

into ubuntu-hardy-lum. Update the uvc to latest SVN (173, there are no
stable release tarballs) and kill separate isight module that is now
merged in the latest uvc.

Thanks
Fabio