boot speedup

(=?iso-8859-1?q?=60=60-=5F-=B4=B4?=) -- BUGabundo ubuntu at bugabundo.net
Mon Dec 29 21:45:58 UTC 2008

Since kernel 2.6.28-4-generic suffered many changes to speedup the boot, I took my last 2.6.28-3-generic and the 1st 2.6.28-4-generic bootchart pics, to show you guys.
http://fileland.bugabundo.net/galeria/v/BUGabundo/Linux/bootchart/jaunty-20081227-1.png.html
http://fileland.bugabundo.net/galeria/v/BUGabundo/Linux/bootchart/jaunty-20081228-1.png.html

I haven't noticed many differences, other then some udev changing places, and a new sleep().

More bootcharts here
http://fileland.bugabundo.net/galeria/v/BUGabundo/Linux/bootchart
--
BUGabundo  :o)