Pull request

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 1 15:57:00 UTC 2007

On Mon, Oct 01, 2007 at 03:37:56PM +0100, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 01, 2007 at 08:24:07AM -0600, Tim Gardner wrote:
> > >       UBUNTU: Work around uvc suspend issues
>
> Brian Murray brought this up on IRC. I thought he referenced a bug at
> the time, but I can't find it now.

I did not submit a bug report for the bug that I was experiencing but I
could quickly do that if it would be helpful in getting the patch added.
I seem to recall Ben mentioning that he had been hearing quite a few
issues about it also.

Thanks,
--
Brian Murray                                                 @ubuntu.com