[GUTSY] Xen and Realtime are not patching cleanly to current tree

Ben Collins ben.collins at ubuntu.com
Sun May 6 11:57:03 UTC 2007

So here's where we see how well this is going to work. I had hoped this
would happen early in gutsy, and sure enough here it is :)

So right now the xen and realtime patches in the gutsy tree are not
patching cleanly. Lots of rejects. I will disable these patches
indefinitely if the diffs are not fixed up quickly (by 2.6.22-rc1). I
will also consider it a mark against it being retained for gutsy final.

Once you have them fixed, please just send them to this list as an
attachment.

Thanks!

--
Ubuntu:    http://www.ubuntu.com/