GSoC prefetching: tracing subsystem for review

Krzysztof Lichota krzysiek at lichota.net
Thu Jun 28 13:26:57 UTC 2007

Amit Kucheria napisaƂ(a):
> On 6/28/07, Krzysztof Lichota <krzysiek at lichota.net> wrote:
>>
>> If you see any other problems with the code, also I will be grateful for
>> comments. Please note that this code is work-in-progress, the trace log
>> will be changed to something similar to cyclic buffer, current
>> implementation is just a proof of concept.
>>
>> Any comments welcome :)
>
> Perhaps resend the code as a patch (preferably against Ubuntu-gutsy)
> so that it could be applied and tested?

I will do that as soon as I master git trickery.
The code itself doesn't do anything useful, it just records the changes,
so I don't know if it is useful to test it.
I have submitted it rather for code review. Outside the prefetch.c file
there is only hook in do_execve(), but it doesn't do anything yet in
this version.

Thanks for response :)

	Krzysztof Lichota