Publishing prefetch changes for Ubuntu kernel tree

Krzysztof Lichota krzysiek at lichota.net
Wed Jul 25 10:24:23 UTC 2007

Hello everyone.

I am working on prefetch project (http://code.google.com/p/prefetch/) as
Google Summer of Code project in Ubuntu.

My mentor, Tollef Fog Heen, told me to ask you, what is your preferred
way of publishing my changes to Ubuntu kernel.
I have git repository based on ubuntu/ubuntu-gutsy.git from
kernel.ubuntu.com, but it is too big to be published in whole (620 MB),
so if there is some way to publish only my changes to yout kernel using
git for pulling, I could do that with your guidance.

I can also prepare series of patches for review and applying to kernel.

	Krzysztof Lichota

PS. Changes are not completely ready yet, I am just preparing for code
cleanups and want to know how to proceed when preparing code for submission.