failed upgrade

(``-_-´´) -- Fernando Ubuntu at BUGabundo.net
Mon Feb 12 18:38:07 UTC 2007

It took u so long, that if u wait a little bit (until april) u will be
able to upgrade to feisty 7.04.
lol

On 2/10/07, Ralph Hinkes <rhinkes at comcast.net> wrote:
> Thanks for all your help.  I did get the kernel for Dapper installed
> successfully.  I saw on the Ubuntu site that 6.10 is out and dapper is
> 6.06.  I guess I'll be getting another update soon.
>
> Thanks again ,
>
> Ralph
>

> (``-_-´´) -- Fernando wrote:
> > I also think so.
> > the best option in my view, is to reboot the machine, and delete the
> > file I mention.

> >> If you're running the update manager from the toolbar, then
> >> doing this is a very bad idea...
> >>
> >> --

BUGabundo  :o)
(``-_-´´)
http://BUGabundo.net
http://BrinKadeiraS.BUGabundo.net

http://host.BUGabundo.net  --  http://alojamento.BUGabundo.net
>From 1€ / month

Crazy Domain Insane (200GB disk, 2TB bw, 6.00€ ($7.95)/month)

at http://www.dreamhost.com/r.cgi?249195/signup|BUG50

50$ discount with promo code "BUG50" on all plans