iwl4965 panic -- tracking it down

Stefan Skotte sfs at enhance-it.dk
Wed Dec 26 13:25:36 UTC 2007

Hi Daniel,

I have the exact same machine (core 2 @ 2.2ghz / 4gb mem), and have not
seen any kernel panics. I'm too running x64, using networkmanager and
wireless (though only a/b/g, not n.):

Linux sfs-laptop 2.6.24-2-generic #1 SMP Thu Dec 20 17:58:55 GMT 2007
x86_64 GNU/Linux

Have you tried a recent bios update ? I would be happy to help tracking
this one down, so leave me a note if there's something I can test.

Kind regards,
Stefan Skotte