status of 2.6.22-10.26

Kyle McMartin kyle at canonical.com
Thu Aug 16 19:12:01 UTC 2007

The next upload of 2.6.22 is currently blocking on the newer version of
apparmor, which changes a few of the internal vfs interfaces to expect a
"struct vfsmount *" to deal with namespaces.

unionfs in linux-ubuntu-modules hooks into some fairly core bits of the
vfs that are effected by this, and is currently ftbfs.

I've pushed out the tags for 10.26 for ubuntu-gutsy.git, so I don't
block anyone else from doing their work for 10.27, but it won't be
uploaded until we have a fixed ubuntu-gutsy-lum.git built and uploaded.

Cheers,
	Kyle M.