Realtime flavour

Alessio Igor Bogani abogani at
Sat Apr 28 10:17:27 UTC 2007

Hi Kernel Team,

Attached to this email the realtime flavour diff for the new Gutsy kernel
build system. I removed all things non strictly related to realtime
preemption patch (kvm/paravirt/hypercall).

I see, in gutsy's git tree, that BenC has already do all the works.  I
have questions about it:

1) Is it possible to rename -rt to -realtime? I think that -realtime is
more comprehensible.

2) I also checked configuration files. I noticed that CONFIG_HZ is set to
250 HZ. Ubuntu Studio guys ask for 1000 value. It is possible?

Thanks in advance!