kernel problems

Juraj Mikus juraj.mikus at gmail.com
Wed May 31 20:24:01 UTC 2006

Hellow.

I use ubuntu. I have installed the latest update with sudo apt-get
upgrade -d my system (brezzy 5.10) on my HP nx6110 (with brezzy 5.10 and
the latest kernel inside, was my system ok - 2.6.12-10-686. But the
upgrade had get an err, but i dont now whitch. But now i cant use my
0000:02:04.0 Network controller: Broadcom Corporation BCM4306 802.11b/g
Wireless LAN Controller (rev 03).
And my bigest problem is the kernel and my Intel pentium M procesor. The
procesor is seth to 1333 or 1600MHz pernamently. But in the old kernel
2.6.12-10-686 was the kernel confortable and i think mor efecient when
it works with this procesor. Becouse it wos on 800MHz and only some
times was the CPU on 1600MHz. Now is it all the time on 1600MHz.
So i have used the old 2.6.12-10-686 kernel and it was all ok. But i
think it cann be 2. problems they make this. 1. The upgrade was bad and
when i make plaint install with the full dapper it shoul works OK. Or
when i wait some time this cann change
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LaptopTestingTeam/HPNX6110?highlight=%28nx6110%29
?
Thanks for the request with your comments.

Juraj Mikus