Accepted ltsp 0.65 (source)

Ben Collins bcollins at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 2 13:29:41 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-02 at 02:54 -0800, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 01, 2006 at 07:45:03PM +0000, Oliver Grawert wrote:
> >  ltsp (0.65) dapper; urgency=low
> >  .
> >    * merged fix (drop esddsp from ldm) from
> >      http://people.ubuntu.com/~ogra/bzr-archive/ltsp/sound/'
> >    * changed the MODULES= line in ltsp-build-client from "none" to
> >      "netboot" to make use of the new initramfs feature (thanks adam)
> >    * changed the default mirror to archive.ubuntu.com in ltsp-build-client
> >    * drop adding of mousedev to /etc/modules in ltsp-build-client,
> >      its built into the kernel now
>
> There's nothing in the changelog about mousedev being built in, but the
> current kernel does have CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV=y.  Have you confirmed that
> this was intentional?

It was intentional. I think it was something I discussed with
Kamion/Keybuk awhile back. I made the change and forgot the changelog
entry. Oliver confirmed with me last night about the change. Having
mousedev built-in is all good, since it never gets triggered unless
something like psmouse or usbhid is also loaded.

--
Ben Collins
Kernel Developer - Ubuntu Linux