Breezy hangs whilst Install at ide-cd

Wolfgang Lambertz wolfgang.lambertz at uni-essen.de
Thu Nov 24 23:32:07 UTC 2005

Hello :-)

I have just found the bugzilla report *9815* with the request for more
information.

I've got an Asus Pundit-R and i am experiencing a very similar problem.
The Hardware detection hangs at around 86 percent with the ide-cd module
in the queue. I tried breezy(release) and hoary with the same problem.
Warty is able to find the cdrom but has the known problem to load the
drivers for the ATI-broadcom NIC. Unfortunately the distupgrade from CD
fails as well. :-|

If  I could help to find the (cdrom) bug I would try it with pleasure.

Sincerely

Wolfgang