(June 24 2015) Another Kernel SRU cycle begins...

Brad Figg brad.figg at canonical.com
Wed Jun 24 14:47:29 UTC 2015

I appologize for this email coming out late. We ran into a number of
issues last week and the kernels didn't hit -proposed until Monday.
However, we are going to try to stick with the schedule.

cycle: 13-Jun through 04-Jul
         12-Jun   Last day for kernel commits for this cycle
14-Jun - 20-Jun   Kernel prep week.
21-Jun - 04-Jul   Bug verification; Regression testing; Release

Kernel Versions
   precise  3.2.0-87.125
    trusty  3.13.0-57.95
    utopic  3.16.0-43.58
     vivid  3.19.0-22.22

lts-trusty  3.13.0-57.95~precise1
lts-utopic  3.16.0-43.58~14.04.1
lts-vivid   3.19.0-22.22~14.04.1

cycle: 04-Jul through 25-Jul
         03-Jul   Last day for kernel commits for this cycle
05-Jul - 11-Jul   Kernel prep week.
12-Jun - 25-Jul   Bug verification; Regression testing; Release

** NOTE: This cycle produces the kernel that will be in the 14.04.3
         point release.

--
Brad Figg brad.figg at canonical.com http://www.canonical.com