[Bug 320390] [NEW] Cannot connect to 802.1x/PEAP/mschapv2 wireless network with rt2860
launchpad at gerapeldoorn.nl
Fri Jan 23 10:34:43 UTC 2009
Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: linux-image
I cannot connect to the 802.1x/PEAP/mschapv2 (eduroam) wireless network.
I've got a MSI Wind U100 with a rt2860 wireless card. This chipset is
supported as of kernel 2.6.28-5. (thanks for that!)
1) Ubuntu jaunty (development branch)
2) Linux NetbookGer 2.6.28-5-generic #15-Ubuntu SMP
3) I wanted to connect to the wireless network
4) It didn't, the settings overview appeared.
- it does connect to my private WPA2 network, so the card is ok and the driver works to some extent
- it does work under Windows XP
- I can connect to eduroam using my other laptop, so the network is functional and compatible with Linux.
Any help is GREATLY appreciated!
** Affects: linux-meta (Ubuntu)
Cannot connect to 802.1x/PEAP/mschapv2 wireless network with rt2860
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Bugs, which is subscribed to linux-meta in ubuntu.
More information about the kernel-bugs