[Bug 273323] Re: Regression: Intrepid - 2.6.27 hangs on resume
chrisccoulson at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 22 22:12:53 UTC 2008
Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. Unfortunately we can't fix it, because your description
didn't include enough information.
Please include the information as separate attachments:
* Output of uname -a
* uname -a > uname.txt
* Output of sudo lspci -vvnn
* sudo lspci -vvnn > lspci.txt
* Output of sudo dmidecode
* sudo dmidecode > dmidecode.txt
* Try to suspend/hibernate and then restart the system and attach /var/log/kern.log.0 and /var/log/kern.log
* Tarball of /proc/acpi directory. You can't just tar all files because their content sometimes changes etc.
* cp -r /proc/acpi /tmp
* tar -cvjf ~/acpi.tar.bz /tmp/acpi
* attach acpi.tar.bz from your home directory
* Please attach your /var/log/kern.log after following the debugging steps at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingKernelSuspend (which you're already familiar with).
** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided => Medium
Assignee: (unassigned) => Chris Coulson (chrisccoulson)
Status: New => Incomplete
Regression: Intrepid - 2.6.27 hangs on resume
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Bugs, which is subscribed to linux-meta in ubuntu.
More information about the kernel-bugs