[Bug 210725] Re: Please include RaLink RT2860 driver
jscurtu at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 1 20:54:55 UTC 2008
Here is a patched source that will compile under Ubuntu with kernel 2.6.26 +up
Tested with ubuntu intrepid.. and works with networkmanager!!
Changes between original from Ralink and this Source;
* Driver will compile with kernel 2.6.26 and up
* File RT2860STA.dat will not be put in /etc/Wireless/RT2860STA
* Wierd tftboot file wont be placed in / "root directory"
* Networkmanager is enabled
* Driver wont trash logs that much anymore
in the Directory just "sudo make && make install " to compile
** Attachment added: "Patched source"
Please include RaLink RT2860 driver
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Bugs, which is subscribed to Linux.
More information about the kernel-bugs