[Bug 246141] Re: no support for realtek rtl8187se
gerard.bigot at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 21:42:35 UTC 2008
>post a step by step guide to installing the driver Coffelius has
- apt-get install build-essential
- if you're running the -generic flavour of your kernel : apt-get install linux-header-generic . Otherwise, you should know which header you need. Maybe type 'uname -a' to find out ?
- download http://msi-wind-linux.googlecode.com/files/rtl8187se_linux-04.tar.bz2 or the latest available on http://code.google.com/p/msi-wind-linux/
- tar jcvf rtl8187se_linux-04.tar.bz2
- cd rtl8187se_coffee/
- test all you want.
- if it's good enough for you : ./install
My thanks go to coffelius for its work ...
no support for realtek rtl8187se
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Bugs, which is subscribed to linux-meta in ubuntu.
More information about the kernel-bugs