[Bug 246141] Re: no support for realtek rtl8187se
gerard.bigot at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 07:50:05 UTC 2008
I just followed the previous instruction :
- sudo apt-get install build-essential
- wget http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?pavvaazisj1
- tar -xzvf rtl8187se_linux_26.1022.0904.2008_Release.tar.gz
- cd rtl8187se_linux_26.1022.0904.2008
- wget http://launchpadlibrarian.net/18091767/rtl8187se_2.6.27.patch
- patch -p1 < patch_rtl8187se_2.6.27
- sudo ./wlan0up
Wait a bit. You should see life on the side of your networkmanager ...
the link is strong, and stay strong.
It has worked on a freshly converted hardy to intrepid, on a MSI Wind
Now, I'm looking to make the wifi connection come up during boot.
PS : It's better for me to write it down while it's fresh...
no support for realtek rtl8187se
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Bugs, which is subscribed to linux-meta in ubuntu.
More information about the kernel-bugs