[Bug 237723] Re: /scripts/local-top/cryptroot: 319: log_begin_msg: not found
Launchpad Bug Tracker
237723 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sat Jun 14 23:00:11 UTC 2008
This bug was fixed in the package cryptsetup - 2:1.0.6-2ubuntu1
cryptsetup (2:1.0.6-2ubuntu1) intrepid; urgency=low
* Merge new debian version. Remaining changes:
- Add XSBC-Vcs-Bzr tag to indicate that this package is managed using
bzr on launchpad.
- debian/rules: cryptsetup is linked dynamically against libgcrypt and
- cryptdisks.functions: stop usplash on user input. LP #62751
- Parse comments in lines not starting with '#', LP #185380
- If the encrypted source device hasn't shown up yet, give it a
little while to deal with removable devices. LP #164044
* Depend on race-free version of libdevmapper, thus making udevsettle
call from cryptsetup binary unnecessary. Dropping patch
* remove patch from LP #73862, loading optimized modules has been solved
in debian in another way.
* cryptdisk.functions: remove spurious call to load_optimized_module.
* bugfix: make regex work if keyfile has extended attributes. LP: #231339.
* remove patch in cryptdisks.functions for rexecing the script itself for
ensuring that a tty is always available. (See LP #58794.) According to
Scott, this is not necessary anymore.
cryptsetup (2:1.0.6-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Jonas Meurer ]
* Taken from ubuntu:
- debian/scripts/luksformat: Use 256 bit key size by default. (LP: #78508)
- debian/patches/02_manpage.patch: Clarify default key sizes (128 for
luksFormat and 256 for create) in cryptsetup.8. (side-note in LP #78508)
* Use 'shred -uz' instead of 'rm -r' to remove a tempfile that contains a
key in gen-ssl-key example script.
[ David Härdeman ]
* Misc bugfixes to askpass, make sure it is installed to the correct
location and is built using pedantic mode.
* Change the initramfs script to use askpass to prompt for
passphrases, this should hopefully fix #382375 and #465902 once it
is enabled in the init scripts as well.
* Add a keyscript called passdev which allows a keyfile to be
retrieved from a device which is first mounted, mainly useful to get
keyfiles off USB devices etc.
* Unbreak MODULES=dep booting (closes: #478268)
* Relax checks for suspend devices a bit (closes: #477658)
* Convert man pages to docbook.
cryptsetup (2:1.0.6-1ubuntu4) intrepid; urgency=low
[ Kjell Braden ]
* Fix configuration parsing (LP: #239808)
[ Reinhard Tartler ]
* cryptroot-script: use 'echo' instead of 'log_begin_msg' (LP: #237723)
-- Reinhard Tartler <siretart at tauware.de> Sat, 14 Jun 2008 23:28:51
** Changed in: cryptsetup (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
/scripts/local-top/cryptroot: 319: log_begin_msg: not found
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Bugs, which is subscribed to initramfs-tools in ubuntu.
More information about the kernel-bugs