[Bug 275998] Re: internal mic capture very low volume when routed through pulseaudio
motin at demomusic.nu
Sat Dec 13 21:25:35 UTC 2008
Here is a proposed workaround from http://naysaying.com/blog/2008/10
/fixing-low-microphone-volume-problem.html : Please report if this works
around the problem for you!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Fixing Low Microphone Volume Problem with PulseAudio/ALSA on Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex running on Dell XPS M1330
1. Open Application -> Sound & Video -> PulseAudio Device Chooser
2. Click on the "PulseAudio Applet" on the system tray and open "Manager".
3. Click on the "Devices" tab, select "alsa_output.pci_8086_284b_sound_card_0_alsa_playback_0.monitor" which is the "Monitor Source of ALSA..."
4. Click properties and set the volume to maximum (480% on my computer)
5. Record a song using the gnome-sound-recorder for testing
internal mic capture very low volume when routed through pulseaudio
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Bugs, which is subscribed to Linux.
More information about the kernel-bugs