[Bug 275998] Re: audio recording very silent
Daniel T Chen
crimsun at fungus.sh.nu
Sat Dec 13 08:34:53 UTC 2008
1) experience the reported issue on recent Dell hardware running intrepid _or_ jaunty,
2) have libasound2-plugins and pulseaudio installed,
please link to a pastebin url containing:
1) alsamixer -c0 (bypasses pulse),
2) alsamixer (does not bypass pulse),
3) the url from executing the bash script http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-info.sh.
Please be sure to mark the pastebin entry as "not expiring".
** Changed in: pulseaudio (Ubuntu)
Sourcepackagename: linux => pulseaudio
Status: Invalid => Incomplete
** Summary changed:
- audio recording very silent
+ internal mic capture very low volume when routed through pulseaudio
internal mic capture very low volume when routed through pulseaudio
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Bugs, which is subscribed to Linux.
More information about the kernel-bugs