[Bug 215179] Re: ACPI Exception causes slow boot
chrisccoulson at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 10 17:59:17 UTC 2008
Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. Unfortunately we can't fix it, because your description
didn't include enough information.
Please include the information as separate attachments:
* Output of uname -a
* uname -a > uname.txt
* Output of sudo lspci -vvnn
* sudo lspci -vvnn > lspci.txt
* Output of sudo dmidecode
* sudo dmidecode > dmidecode.txt
* Try to suspend/hibernate and then restart the system and attach /var/log/kern.log.0
* Tarball of /proc/acpi directory. You can't just tar all files because their content sometimes changes etc.
* cp -r /proc/acpi /tmp
* tar -cvjf ~/acpi.tar.bz /tmp/acpi
* attach acpi.tar.bz from your home directory
** Changed in: linux-meta (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Incomplete
ACPI Exception causes slow boot
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Bugs, which is subscribed to linux-meta in ubuntu.
More information about the kernel-bugs