[Bug 30848] Korean/latin key(Hangul key) doesn't work.
nahs777 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 01:38:44 UTC 2006
Public bug report changed:
For completely solve the hangul key problem. follow must be fixed.
1. kernel must recognize hangul key(scancode 0x71 and 0x72) without
setkeycodes 71 122 72 123
2. xserver-xorg-input-keyboard must be fixed.
3. /usr/include/X11/keysymdef.h file must be edited to give hangulkey
4. /etc/X11/xkb must be modified(especially keycodes/xfree86, keycodes
121 and 122 allocate hangulkey and hangul_hanja but, it's not right)
5. xkb keymap for korean keyboard must be made.
6. PS/2 keyboard, and usb keyboard must have same keycodes.
More information about the kernel-bugs