Jujulabs: Juju Labs & Win $10000

Maarten Ectors maarten.ectors at canonical.com
Mon Aug 12 11:41:59 UTC 2013

Hi all,

We have a team that started to design an initial continuous deployment
solution and we hope to share more information shortly.

Juju Labs <https://juju.ubuntu.com/juju-labs/> is now officially part of
Juju.Ubuntu.com and you can find more about launching new features hourly /
continuous deployment for startups here:
https://juju.ubuntu.com/juju-labs/juju-launch-hourly/

In addition to a Canonical team working on a continuous deployment
solution, we are extending our Juju Charm Championship
<https://juju.ubuntu.com/charm-championship/>to also include Continuous
Deployment for Startups. If you built a solution in this soon to be
announced continuously deployment category, then you can win $10000 if your
solution gets picked by the judges.

Thanks,
Maarten Ectors
Senior Cloud Strategist