Charm series in API URL

Timothy Youell timothy at spicule.co.uk
Wed Jun 27 12:19:27 UTC 2018

That makes a lot more sense, thank you Martin.

If the push to the snap naming system can provide a more useful framework for publication, versioning etc then it’s definitely worth going for Mark - it would also allow people like me, who are fairly new to the Juju world, to gain a better understanding of the interaction between snap and charm.

Tim

--

Spicule Limited is registered in England & Wales. Company Number:
09954122. Registered office: First Floor, Telecom House, 125-135 Preston

All engagements
are subject to Spicule Terms and Conditions of Business. This email and its
contents are intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed and
may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure, distributing or copying. Any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of Spicule Limited. The company accepts no
liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. If
you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
reply email before deleting it from your system. Service of legal notice
cannot be effected on Spicule Limited by email.