LXD on Manual incorrect resolv.conf

Tim Penhey tim.penhey at canonical.com
Tue Jun 26 21:31:07 UTC 2018

I guess I should have been more clear with respect to the IP addresses.

Clearly the container isn't being set up correctly if it can't reach out
and we should look into that.

When a container is started there are several options for how it gets an
IP address. The various default behaviours are different for different
providers.
 * there is the LXD default, which is to get an IP address from the
bridge subnet, and this container should be able to reach out, but
ingress to the container is limited to other things on the bridge.
 * getting an IP address from a DHCP server
 * using the fan

Tim